Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday Nights Are Always Like This....

It's another Friday night spent cooped up in this house with too many children running around making noise in the background. I got asked out by Paul again tonight, but, I'm kinda sore and I've got my little boy with me this weekend. For that reason, hanging out with sweet, mild-mannered Paul, is not going to happen.

I'm kinda tired, in spite of that fact that I chilled with Robert last night. He's awesome. He was far cuter in person than even his pics indicated he would be. I really enjoyed the fact that he had some depth. Our conversation revealed an earnest, yet funny young man with so much drive and potential to be even greater than he is. It's too bad that I won't be seeing him again. I'm only glad that I got the opportunity to meet him and could kick my own ass for not doing it much sooner. He's definitely going places and I wouldn't mind riding the wave of him...er...with him. :)

I'm really wanting to clean this place up and get rid of a lot of things. If my best friend does move out of state, I want to get a webcam so that she can see me. I told her I'd get one because I NEVER take pics and if I didn't get one, she'd never see me again! :) As it stands, I've got tons of stuff all over the place and I feel like my whole life is out of control.

I want to get the business under way and successful enough that I can afford to move out. I feel that as a young woman in my mid-twenties, it's completely appropriate for me to separate from my family and get my own place. I deserve it, my son needs it and hell, how else am I supposed to be able to have a normal relationship with a guy?

No comments: