Monday, June 20, 2005

As for...

Robert: Robert and I continue to talk every couple of weeks or so. He's still very sweet and entertaining but it's very hard to maintain a close relationship with someone so far away. I might go and visit him later this summer, but I'm still not certain if I really want to bother.

Paul: Paul and I have been together again in an intimate way. It was another all night session. I've concluded that he's not only an unskilled lover but, also very selfish. He's perhaps the very worst lay that I've ever been with and while I haven't been with many men...he's worst the guy that I wanted to forget I'd been with! He's also pretty boring so I'm not sure what to do with him.

This whole "dating" thing has never been my thing. In light of the recent follies, I'm beginning to believe that it might be worthwhile to just resign myself to being single for another four years or so until I finish my studies.

No comments: