Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It doesn't get better...but the burning is decreasing

I got through Algebra 2 with a B-! I never thought that I'd live to see the day when I would celebrate anything less than an A, but that day arrived about a couple of weeks ago....

I'm tired all of the time and I feel stressed. I gave a guy the greenlight to resolve my sexual frustrations and he began doing things that indicated to me that he wasn't serious about moving forward (not following through when we were supposed to go out). Thankfully, I hadn't slept with him, but, it was a real downer. *Yawn*

It's tough to be in this situation right now. I have considered twice this week calling Ron, but, there is nothing to say. Although I would like nothing more than to see him and to spend time with him, it cannot be anything more than that. He is sleeping with another or other people in general. That is not acceptable to me.


Sometimes I feel so tired and lonely. I do not need a relationship right now...just some stress relief. Some time to decompress....time to get to bed

No comments: