Sunday, June 04, 2006

I need to leave all men alone for now

I got together with D again on Thursday night for a few hours. I actually got home by four, I think. I wasn't completely exhausted on Friday as I got several hours of sleep compared to what he would usually give me.

I let him know that I'm not interested in a person who is doing things that he shouldn't be. That statement lead to a serious conversation with regard to what each of us is seeking. He says that he doesn't want love, but, rather someone who cares and is willing to offer emotional support.

I emphasized that I am not overly interested in being tied down to anyone, but, were I to commit, he would need to be walking the straight and narrow.

I then did something that I completely disagree with in hindsight; he had asked if I could help him out by allowing him to borrow $60 to get a battery for his car. I did.

I'm supposed to visit Bright next weekend. I'm already feeling as if I don't want to be bothered...

I don't even want to touch that one, but, suffice it to say that I don't need to give any man money and certainly not be out doing it at three in the morning.

No comments: