Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Frustration is a constant companion....

I feel so angry and unappreciated. I feel so frustrated that I could scream!

I have shed a few tears and wish that I could cry more. Then, perhaps, I would have a little relief from these bitter emotions that are swimming within me.

All day long I have battled feelings of nausea brought on by a great many things including personal distress.

I decided to take the bull by the horns and contact my "bf" and asked when he would be available, preferably during the weekend for us to get together.

He told me that it was only Tuesday and that he'd have to get back in touch with me.

Does he think I'm a complete idiot?

How dare he wait to see if he can find plans before agreeing to see me.

It is clear that I need to walk away now before things get any worse.

I have been fighting with my son's dad for the last week. He's not paid a cent in the way of child support, in spite of the fact that our son is FIVE and he's currently planning a September wedding!

He's been telling me since October that he was going to begin paying the court appointed monies and I've been patient each time that he's delayed his start date.

I am so frustrated that I blew up at him.

I just want an opportunity to step away from everything for a bit and regain my perspective.

I am so unhappy right now.

So frustrated, unhappy and sad.........

No comments: