Saturday, June 16, 2007

So it is Done


He finally did something that triggered enough anger and hurt that I have finished it.

Things began to take a decline at the start of May.

I first began to notice the distance when he didn't plan to see the fight with me, but, rather, saw it with his "brother."

In the past, he had seemingly sought every opportunity to invite me out to gatherings and functions, but, this time, he did not bother to do so.

I did what most silly people in that position do---don't say anything and opt to shower him with reassurances and affection to ensure that he did not forget that I was a lovesick fool waiting on standby for him to sh*t on me at his leisure.

So I decided to plan some get togethers because we weren't seeing each other or talking to each other as much.

I decided we'd go to see a game at a sportsbar. That lead to the last fiasco.

Then he left the state for a vacation and I didn't hear from him daily as he had heard from me when I was gone and when he returned and I gave him a few days before reaching out to him and seeing if we could get together and he talked about being tired and needing to get back in touch with me later in the week when it was closer to the time----as if I was only some second rate back up plan worthy chick!

So I smiled and took it up the @ss and went out there short notice with my bag of surprises and we had a long sexy session.

The next day, I wanted to go out to eat together and spend a little more time together and he tells me that he doesn't feel like it and that we're spending time together right then. So I literally took that lying down....

When I returned from picking up some fast food...we ate outside and he had the audacity to tell me that he didn't know what my plans were for the weekend...so he'd made plans to go out and work on getting sponsors and his ride was on the way....

So I took that...

The next day...I flipped out and called to ask what had been going on and he claimed that he's been busy after I flashed on him.

Later that week he attempted to be more attentive by sending text messages versus calling...and Saturday night when he decided that he could spare a few hours to screw me....he called and I ignored it and went out dancing.

I called him later but he didn't answer and I left him a message.

So the next day we talked for like ten minutes tops and it was ok.

I didn't hear from him the rest of the week.

I sent text messages. Sometimes he'd respond. Other times he wouldn't.

I called him Thursday night after he failed to respond to any of my affectionate messages that I'd sent.

I wanted to tell him that I'd be coming out Friday.

He never called me back.

The next day he sent a text with the lame excuse that he was hanging with his sister.

I told him that I was coming and to save me a seat. He told me that I'd better be there on time versus being late.

Based on that, I knew he didn't want me to come, but, I talked myself out of that notion and went to great lengths to look my best and make it out there.

When I arrived, he asked for a hug and didn't bother to make eye contact.

Throughout the evening, I hardly got a glance.

At the close of the evening, after he's had enough alcohol to be jovial, he comes to apologize for ignoring me and tells me that he's got plans first thing this morning relating to one of his children.

I had not really prepared to stay out there that night, but, hadn't shut out the possibility of doing so.

When he said that, however, I was both hurt, angry and felt so insulted.

He should have told me that before I came or at the start of the evening so that I could have left after the show!

I lingered around for another awkward ten minutes or so and then decided to say goodbye and leave.

So he thanks me for coming and tries to ask what I was doing Saturday (tonight) and I said I was going out which is why I'd come out that night. Then he asked about Sunday and I pointed out that it was Father's day so then he's like Monday and I told him that it was MONDAY. So then he's like we've got to plan a date and I told him that it was on him and that I'd planned the last three and how he was going on my deletion list and he laughed.

I am so hurt and angry and feel so used and disrespected.

F*ck him and damn him to hell for treating me this way.


No comments: