Monday, April 18, 2005

Losing

I spoke with Robert tonight on the computer. He told me how he really enjoyed talking with me the other night and all of this other positive stuff. He told me that I'm intelligent and respectable. I know..that might sound strange, but, considering some of the things that occurred, that's quite a compliment! Lol.

I could easily allow myself to become so deeply infatuated with him that I can't see straight. Hell, I already am to a degree. I wish that I could be held by him for forever and ever and ever.....(sigh)

The situation with P has gotten worse. The guy turned out to be a real loser and told her that he's not attracted to her because of her stomach! What an asshole! He has her come all the way to Oklahoma in order to drop that bomb on her!

I figured out what it is about Paul that makes everything seem so smooth. He's mentally stimulating, but I think that he must be an SJ. I don't feel as if he's got me caught up in him mentally. That's not to say that I won't give him a chance..but, I don't feel all of those overwhelming emotions because I'm not stimulated by him the way that I would if he were more abstract. I still like him a lot. He makes me feel a lot different than any man has before. It's a nice change.

No comments: