Sunday, May 08, 2005

SF :)

I went to Sf with my best friend to go dancing last night. It was awesome! We hadn't been to the City in forever and we were pretty excited to be going at last. The trouble with where we live is that the guys aren't very aggressive when it comes to asking women to dance at the clubs. In addition to that, it's hard to get them to dance at all. They tend to chase the girls who all look alike here, average sized blonde girls with that same hairstyle...you know the one where the hair is clipped up and the bangs are worn in a swoop. :) If not the chicks fitting this description, they MIGHT deviate from that and go for the cute little Asian chicks. So much for diversity in this burg. Oh well.

Sf was a lot of fun. I danced with several guys and my friend ran into a guy that she's talked to off and on for four years. They connected and that was a good thing.

I talked to Robert on Friday for a couple of hours. He's been sick and his father was sick last week...he was actually hospitalized. The more that I talk to him, the more that I find I'm attracted to him. He said again that he'd like me to come out there; we'll see where that goes....

Paul and I were supposed to get together yesterday but he got really busy so...he wanted to get together today...I don't think so! We've agreed to chat and agree on another date and time to catch a movie or something.

No comments: