Friday, May 06, 2005

Update on Robert

I called Robert last Thursday and we talked for nearly three hours until his phone died. It was, as usual, a long and entertaining converation. I really enjoy the way he thinks and he makes me feel excited about so many different things. My concern is that I really really really like him but he's a million miles away and his being of a different culture might kill any chances of anything serious before we even get started.

While I know we would connect sexually, I'm not sure how far all of this can really go. That makes me really sad and it also gives me justification to see people that are here. We have made no promises to each other. Hell, we haven't even discussed being a couple, so I'm not doing anything wrong. I just wish that I could see where this is going so that I can prepare myself emotionally for whatever will come.

In the meantime, he's the greatest guy that I've met in a very long time and I look forward to seeing him. Did I mention that I'm seriously considering taking a trip to Texas? Lol.

No comments: