Tuesday, August 09, 2005

He makes me smile...

He says that we've got an energy between us. If someone else had said that to me, I'd accuse him of using a line, but, I know exactly what I mean. It's just different. Being in his presence makes me feel at peace. Talking with him makes me smile. I love the way he looks at me and asks me what it is that I'm thinking. As if this head filled with all sorts of wicked thoughts could be coming up with any ideas that aren't erotic!

Later.....

Last night I confided in him some of the problems that we've been facing with the neighborhood and wanting to sell the house. Immediately he asked if he could give me money to buy new tires and when I refused...he asked if he could look at the house to see what needed to be done on it. It was really nice to have someone who would do what I would do if I were in that situation. I couldn't see my ex just putting himself out there to offer me his support, fully. That's what he did. I am still somewhat skeptical, but, I was deeply impressed and it only further reiterated to me that he's different than what I'm used to. He is special. I love talking with him...he can make me tremble with the simplest statement. I have a deep respect for him...and while I'm not yet in love...I am definitely on the verge of something really big....

No comments: