Monday, August 01, 2005

So I've Slept With Him...

I wasn't really expecting it to be much different from the good experiences that I'd had before. I was exhausted and he'd worked all day so he was equally tired if not more so. It was, however, good.

I felt no spiritual connection :)..isn't that a good thing that my feet were still firmly planted on the ground?

It was funny because he'd given me a great back massage and he looked me in the eyes and said that he was tired and only wanted to have a shower and drink some tea before bed. I told him that I had no problem with that and would comply with his wishes.

After his shower, we climbed into bed. I was already very comfortable because I'd drank my tea and he has the most comfortable bed that I've slept in in a very long time. As I attempted to settle on even more pillows, he drew me close to him and I crawled into his arms and lay beside him. I threw my leg over one of his and he began to caress my thigh, my buttocks....

He told me that I was making him hard and I told him that he was doing that for himself...that it was all mental. He asked me to touch him and when I did, he told me to hold onto him. He slid me to the edge of the bed and put on a condom and it's all a blur from there. Eventually we were doing things all over that comfortable bed that would ensure that I'd be more than relaxed when we were finished! Afterwards, we cleaned up and fell asleep.

I slept well in that big, comfortable bed until the calls started coming. One was from Paul just after midnight! I hadn't heard from him all week long and he decided to call me on at that hour! I know what he was seeking, but it really offended me. I think I'm going to have to drop him formally. I don't like that fact because it's not like we were ever an item.

I spoke with Robert on Saturday. He's just as cute as ever. I wish that I could visit him soon but it's not looking like it will happen. In addition to that, Robert and I could only have something sexual, I fear. I like him a lot and wish that there could be more, but he's too far away....

No comments: