Monday, October 17, 2005

Liars and cheaters

Not sure what to make of it all because prior to this year, I didn't put much stock into astrology. As I read my forecast, it mentioned how none of the relationships that I took part in between February '05 and January '06 would come to anything. *sigh* It makes those of us feel better who have been in a series of upsets when it comes to relationships, I think. I feel slightly discouraged. I was getting calls from a guy that I met in LA and he seemed to be a nice guy. It turns out that he wanted me to give in to his pressure to come up here so that we could get to know one another so that he could move here to be closer to me.

The thought of a stranger uprooting their life for me terrifies me. Well, when he saw that I wasn't giving in to the pressure, he mentioned that he's liked someone in New York for quite some time and that he's flying her out. If things work out, she will move in with him.

Now, to be honest, I wasn't really interested in this guy. I felt that he was really nice and that I'd be able to cultivate feelings if given time. It was just terribly discouraging to find that someone that I felt was above board was just as misleading as the last guy that I "dated". Lol

It's all pretty laughable if it weren't my reality, I might be in stitches. Oh well. I'm so tired of people and lies and dating and feeling lonely. It will get better. It has to, right?

No comments: