Thursday, October 06, 2005

Phone calls...

I spent last Friday through Tuesday morning in Los Angeles. It was truly a peaceful experience in some ways. My cell phone didn't work out there, so I couldn't receive phone calls. He called me every single day. I spoke with him Friday night and entertained the idea of seeing him once I returned, but I haven't. We've spoken each evening this week and finally got into it again when I told him that friends don't f*ck each other. I meant it both figuratively and literally! I don't know if he picked up on the irony of it.

It merely goes to show what a self-serving ass he really is. When I liked him and didn't know about his other women, he hardly ever called me. Now he calls me daily to try and persuade me to come and sleep with him again. It's really disappointing. I think that the more that I talk with him, the easier it's becoming to not feel the same way about him. I don't hate him or even dislike him---yet.

If, however, he implies again that my maturity is in question because I won't agree to casual sexm, that might actually change....

1 comment:

Chaotic Temptress said...

Your responses are always very enlightening, Wade. Thank you.