Sunday, November 27, 2005

As things change, everything remains the same

Thanksgiving was wonderful. For the first time in years, my family got together without any drama. I truly had a good time.

The fuckbuddy has resumed lying to me. I don't know who I'm more disappointed in: him or me. I know that the right thing to do is to cut him off completely. It will be too great of a cost to repair my dignity after all that I've put myself through for him, but, it still really pisses me off. I wish that I could be really vindictive and bring him down a notch or two, but the greatest revenge is to not give a damn at all. That's what I'm working on.

On a brighter note, I've finished my first non fluff book in a very long time. I'm pleased with that accomplishment. I've also decided that I'm going to date without getting into anything too serious for the next few months. I simply need to network and make some friends. Perhaps I'll take a lover, I'm not sure yet. I typically can go for a few months before it becomes a pressing issue....wish me luck! :)

I'd love to give more time and attention to my personal writing, but, my schedule is so tight these days.

I long for personal time....

1 comment:

Chaotic Temptress said...

Lol...yeah that does sound pretty strained. Do the drinks really help with unwinding? After all...Christmas is but a month away...