Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Done with men for now

I am tired of dealing with liars who masquerade as men. My most recent "lover" has been lying about getting together with me for over a week. He doesn't consistently answer or respond to my calls. I am so tired of of the bullshit.

I don't ask for much. I only ask for honesty. Do not tell me that you will call back if you don't feel like it. Do not say you want to get together if you do not really want to.

I suppose that the lesson to be learned here is that I've got to deal with people that have an interest in impressing me and gaining and maintaining my trust.

It's time to delete this bastard from my life.

I shouldn't have began seeing anyone so soon after the Ron incident. Oh well, I will live and learn from this bridge. Ron was a bridge from S.C and this one's been a bridge from Ron. Now I must focus on just leaving men alone and getting my education and career on track.

No comments: