Sunday, July 02, 2006

What can happen in a Week

I quit my job. In quitting my job, I forfeited the home which was being offered at an incredible deal.

I have wanted to quit my job almost from the beginning. My only grief comes from no longer being able to purchase my home. I suppose that the timing was not right.

In addition to that, I went on a date from hell with a guy from BP. He told me that he was out from Ny and that he'd not had a single nice date. He complained that the women were stuck up or wanting to play games, etc. I kept my opinions to myself as this one was obviously certifiable. It made little difference.

When I dropped him off, he threw his drink on me.

Yeah...lovely "date" eh?

I was offered another job, exactly a week after I'd quit my previous one. This one will be recruiting only so I'm very excited about that. What will come of it all?

No comments: