Sunday, October 29, 2006

Deleting the phone book

It has never been more apparent that the people in my phone book aren't shit than it is now. Last night i was lost in Oakland (long story short, my best friend was supposed to be dropped off there to see the dude she's screwing while I went out dancing with a guy from Martinez). The dude that my best friend was going to hang with wasn't answering his phone and we got lost so we began calling the people in our phone books that lived in the bay for directions. I can understand people not answering their phones last night, but, I didn't receive a single call in return today either.

I called Ron, the Original Bright, Bright's cousin and Sir William. Sir William is the only one who called me back. The rest of them don't give a damn enough to even try and help me out. That's BS.

I have now twice attempted to delete Ron from my cell phone and it has frozen up and won't respond. I had to remove my battery to even get the phone to unfreeze and after restarting it twice, it powered back on and he was still listed as a contact. This is too much!

No comments: