Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why Did He Call? Was It Really Him?

I had to replace my phone the following day. The good news is that I did not have to pay for it. The bad news is that my phone book was not transferred due to some sort of damage to it so.....I wound up with a message on my phone's voicemail stating that my phone book is gone and I have to have people leave a message if they want me to reach them.

It's worked out well. They are all out of my phone. I have only replaced Sir William and Bright's cousin. He (the cousin) called today, but, didn't say anything. It's my guess that someone was on his phone and curious about whose number was in there and they called. It doesn't seem to be his style to call and not say anything. That's sort of weird and I've been semi-obsessing over a desire to call and talk to him, but, there is truly nothing left to say.

I've talked to the guy that I met last weekend a few times this week and we've got plans to get together next weekend.

I've also agreed to the Sat. following Thanksgiving with another guy. We will see how that works out.

I have a text messaging buddy here in Sac that I might meet this week. I'm not sure that I am all that anxious to meet him as it's raining and my hair's a mess. *yawn*

No comments: