Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We do it all the time....

He came out on Saturday night after several hours of telling me that he was coming and not showing up. He actually got to my house at 4:19 a.m.

I was angry and hurt and felt like I wanted to write him off for good. Of course, that did not happen. But rather, I was swept into his arms where he held me for several moments before releasing me.

We later went to bed....

The next day, I told him about the comment that he'd made about wanting a lady and he apologized again. He asked me what I wanted after I told him that I was trying to address his wants and I told him that I want a man that I don't have to point obvious things out to. He told me that he knows what I want and I asked him why he asked me if he knew.

Nothing was resolved.

I ache for him at times and despise him at others. It is all a bunch of unnecessary bickering on my part. I feel that I want him desperately in spite of the fact that I can admit that he is not the right person for me. *sigh*

I suppose that I am afraid of a relationship and that is why I so actively persue guys like him. After the experience with Ron, I am just not ready to trust anyone again.....

I hadn't thought of that until now. I am not ready to trust anyone right now. Perhaps I should meditate on that one.






No comments: