Friday, November 17, 2006

The old one called too

Last night when I was at the comedy show. I missed the call and he left no message.

His birthday is early next month. What is it that could have compelled him to call me with his BS?

I wonder what it is that he thinks about when he finally decides to call. *sigh*

I did not call him back, of course.

I DID speak with Damien the other day. He told me that he hasn't seen my face in a while and he would like to see me. He wanted to know how everything has been and he told me that he misses me. Twice he mentioned how he wished that he could show me just how much he has missed me..but, that is not allowed. I merely laughed him off.

So he is testing to see how serious I am about cutting off the sex....*why can't they ever be original?*

It seems to me that everyone I know, with the exception of Paula...ok, maybe all of the guys that I know, are getting involved in relationships.

Here I am...in the same place, but, at least the rest of my life is going relatively well with regard to my trying to better myself.

I guess that I should feel grateful that at least I'm not involved with some loser trying to bring me down....

No comments: