Thursday, November 23, 2006

All By Myself.....

He called last night and eventually I was compelled to tell him quite frankly that I did not want to sleep with him. The problem that I have is that he believes that I am sleeping with someone else and I did not want to give him that impression.

I wound up calling him twice and he didn't answer my calls. I sent two text messages that he will not respond to.

I know that I am better off without him, but, for now, I feel bad and I feel sad as if I've done something wrong. The thing about it is that it really does not matter. He made it clear that he thinks of me and wants sex and he also asked for me to get him gifts and provide him with something to eat. Not once did he tell me what he would do for me.

I AM better off without him....

*sigh* if only I actually felt that way.....

On a brighter note, I'm going to shop tomorrow and will probably drive to Stockton to see the comedy show. I am sure that I will have a good time.

It has been challenging to do without having someone, but, not impossible. I am grateful that the sun is shining brightly today and that I have been able to see my dad.

I am truly fortunate :)

BTW...I sent messages out to everyone....including Ron

We shall see if he will bother to respond

No comments: