Monday, January 29, 2007

Next!

So I sent him a message on Saturday night asking if he wanted to do something fun.

I didn't hear back from him until Sunday afternoon and then....it was only to ask what I had in mind.

I responded back last night and received no response today.

I finally called him this evening about half an hour ago and he said he'd call me back. I was like, "ok" and hung up.

I am convinced that we are done.

It really makes me angry that he is being so damned stupid. I resent the fact that he won't just be straight about the situation.

I hate it when people beat around the bush with me and I suppose that this situation is merely a good reason for me to start being more frank.

After all, I hate to waste my time and playing the games that we've been engaged in over the last few days has been a complete waste in my opinion.

No comments: