Saturday, January 27, 2007

Disjointed thoughts

There is no lonelier feeling than the one brought on when the phone doesn't ring.

Ok...I suppose when you want one person in particular to call and he doesn't, the silence becomes deafening.

I received several calls over the last two days, but, not from the man I wanted to hear from.

When I finally did call, the conversation quickly turned into an argument. I called today to extend an olive branch and while he seemed ok with talking to me, he was obviously distracted.

So again I declare that there is no lonelier feeling than the one brought on when the phone doesn't ring. *sigh*

I just want to have someone to spend time with without the freaking pressure. Is that too much to ask?

Someone that I can have great sex with without feeling anything else.

I need to brainwash myself!

Perhaps the perfect relationship has alluded me because I have felt rather than been.

I don't know....I am tired.

No comments: