Tuesday, February 20, 2007

He called again....

Ron called today.

I'd sent him a text message the other night wishing in a Happy Chinese New Year.

I listened to his voicemail after he'd left it this morning. I decided to return his call this evening.

He thanked me for the message and asked the usual questions.

He asked if I was ok and I told him that I'm fine and always doing well. I asked how he'd been as he'd been sick lately and he told me that he was better and had to get onto antibiotics after we'd talked.

I pointed out that I'd been right and reminded him that I'd been knocked off my feet in December by an illness.

He asked how was work and I mentioned that I was training managers on how to interview and he said that he wanted me to come out and train him on how to speak in public.

I laughed it off and he told me that he would like to see me.

He also stated that it's been a long time. I told him that it hasn't been that long and he said that it was like four or six months.

Not true.

The last time that I can recall seeing him was in SF when I was on a date with two men. :)

Whatever the case...I just ignored the statement and he asked about my son and I told him how he's been doing and how I want to do something big for his birthday.

We talked for a few minutes more and he mentioned again how he'd like to see me and then he "got a call" and I told him that I'd talk to him later.

It's amusing to me that he bothers. After all...is it that serious that you'd bother to reach out to a former piece of a*s that's not even local?

I suppose that if given the things I did in the past, it wouldn't be a bad deal for him.

I did the bulk of the travelling and all.

Why can't I just find someone who is what he claims to be?

Chair also called.

When I returned his call after work, he claimed that he was witnessing a Kirby vacuum demo and I told him that he could call me back. He said ok.

He didn't call.

I'm tired of his shit.

No comments: