Sunday, July 01, 2007

Another day has come

If today is the first day of the rest of my life...

I'm off to an effed up start! Lol

I've been woken up twice this morning...once only a few minutes after eight and just now.

This second time I was told that I will probably need to replace two tires!

I don't have the money for that. *Sigh*

I am tired...I miss him---a lot.

I tried thinking of what it was that I missed, but, other than the sex and the nice text messages, I could not figure out what I miss.

It still hurts.

I feel sad, rejected and lonely.

I tried to cry last night but I was too tired.

Do I really want to cry?

What lesson can I learn from this experience?

I want to ask what happened...what went wrong, but, he's going to try and act like I'm overreacting and I can't deal with that right now.

I just want to scream and cry....

No comments: