Sunday, July 01, 2007

Send it in a letter


I wanted to reach out because things have changed a lot lately.

In my opinion, they've changed for the worst.

We only see each other to have sex.

You no longer call or message me.

I feel that I am a burden when I do come around.

We don't hang out.

We don't have fun.

I feel like I'm being used half-heartedly.

I want to know why things have changed.

Was it something that I did?

Or was it, perhaps, something that you did?

Have you met someone else and just don't know how to tell me?

Or is that your style and you won't tell me?

Is this the way that you truly break away?

Just don't say anything...

I can accept that---I guess

I am simply asking that since I am talking with you today...

That you level with me so that I can move on with my life and no longer pine after you or attempt to remain faithful to you when I'm not seeing or hearing from you unless I initiate things.

I do not want to leave you

I do not want to lose you

But it feels as if you are already gone

Like you were gone a long time ago

Good or bad

Please tell me something

No comments: