Monday, July 02, 2007

Will....

I spoke at length with Sir William and of course, he was able to offer advice that no one else did.

His message was consistent that things are over.

However, he pointed out why and how I had the power to choose how to handle it.

He used the illustration that things were in the death throes and how I could put band-aids on

the wounds, but, it would not stop the bleeding.

If we were really in a relationship, I would not need to question it.

A man knows how to make his presence felt and he would not leave a woman that he cared

about in doubt. I guess that I needed to hear it from someone who knows how my mind works...

anyway, Sir William is in some trouble, so I pray that the letter that I put together will help.

I just pray that he pulls through on things.

I love him so...

No comments: