Sunday, July 01, 2007

A thought


It never occurred to me how connected we all are.

That is the best incentive for not treating others in a messed up way.

Today a cousin had to help me to fix my tires.

We never know who we will need to fall back on or forward on in times of need.

It makes me determined to be honest and try not to be hurtful when dealing with these guys.

I am going through this, perhaps, because I have walked away from at least one guy ( Paul) without offering any explanation of what the problem was.

To this day, he does not know the truth.

The same happened with Damien and now with this one.

The lesson that I was seeking has been revealed.

Even in a break up, treat others the way that you hope to be treated.

Perhaps you will get it back....perhaps not...but at least your conscience will be cleared.

No comments: