Saturday, August 04, 2007

...and Sleeping Beauty awoke to an ugly world....



It's been one more night spent anticipating a call that never came. One more day wasted hoping that he would change.

One more chance extended and not taken. One more promise broken---and for what?

There is nothing good coming from dealing with him.

Although I came to this conclusion a while ago, I've continued to sleep with him and to rebuild hope and expectations from this---liar.

I am so disappointed in myself for my stupidity and my blind hope---hope that things would actually work out like they never have in the past.

Perhaps that is the little girl in me...still wanting to believe in fairytales or at least in happy endings.

This is real life and only those that least deserve it seem to find happiness.

No comments: