Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Last Friday

We went out on a "date," I guess.

Prior to going to his house, I'd showered and shaved my legs using a different technique. For the first time in my life, my legs were perfectly smooth. I rubbed baby oil gel on my legs and they felt like a dream.

I arrived out there and he immediately commented on how good I looked.

I laid on the bed beside him and began to watch television while he felt me up.

Eventually, he was removing my pants and one thing led to another...

He f*cked me thoroughly.

I had multiple orgasms and the final one that I had was so strong that I thought that I was seizing based on the full body tremors that I was experiencing coupled with my eyes rolling, etc.

He turned me over and began to hit it from the back...

It felt good...but then....

He began to try and put it into THERE

He told me to do it and I said that I couldn't so...he worked and managed it.

Initially, it stung a little and then he was in and working me over.

I was apprehensive about being torn and stretched so I told him that he wasn't supposed to be moving once he got in there.

He held still and manipulated my nether parts with his fingers while he kissed my neck...

I had two problems with this experience:

During a break..while he was still inside me and my body convulsed....he took a phone call...what the hell???

Also...we wound up going to the movies and he didn't hold my hand during the show.

Otherwise, I had a pretty good time.

I went home that night and came back the following night with my gf, as he was scheduled to host a comedy contest.

Unfortunately, no one else showed up other than the comedians.

I'd asked him for directions to his show, thinking that he'd realize that I was referencing the show that would take place the following night.

Instead, he gave me directions to the site of his show that would be held the following week.

I got lost and finally called him and received directions to the site of the contest.

When I got there, there was no one there other than he and his friend and another person or two.

I told him that he'd given me directions to the wrong place and he insisted that I'd asked about the location of his show and pointed out that this wasn't his show. I told him that it was his show as he was hosting it. He continued to prattle on and his friend cut in and said that their shows were always packed and began to ask if I'd been to their shows. I told him no. As the friend began to elaborate on how their shows are, my knight in shining wheelchair began to show his ass.

He said something about how it wasn't his show and put the show card right in face and began going on about it and was very angry. When I turned my attention to him and tried to pacify him, he said something about how I ignored him when he was talking to him and how he would not be disrespected and all of this stuff.

I know that he overreacted because my gf was right there and felt that he was going off unnecessarily as well.

I tried to sit in his lap and he was not having it and told me that he didn't want me on his lap if I was going to be disrespecting him and listening to someone else when he was trying to talk to me.

Ultimately, he never bothered to apologize. I said some things to him as I rubbed his shoulders and worked to calm him down.

We hadn't had dinner and no one had shown up yet, so, we went and got some fast food.

By the time I returned, he and I were cool again.

He even insisted that I give him several kisses and all.

All and all...it was another example of his volatile temper.

I felt that it was bordering on abusive....

No comments: